COVID-19 Update – The Clinic is open
We are now able to offer all of our normal services due to the updated Government and professional guidelines.
If you need an appointment please call us to discuss how we can help
01606 45077 Monday to Saturday 9am – 4.30pm
Our number 1 priority is the health and wellbeing of our staff, clients and other visitors to the clinic.
- Everybody, including staff, to use the hand gel provided on entering the clinic.
- Staff will be using the appropriate PPE at all times, this includes safety screens, mask, gloves, apron etc.
- Clients will be required to wear a mask or face-covering during their appointment. Please bring your own or one can be purchased from reception.
- All seats, door handles, furniture etc are wiped using medical strength disinfectant after every use.
- Payment in cash is discouraged and contactless payment preferred if possible. Card machine is wiped after each use of the pinpad.
- Social distancing of clients in waiting room and we suggest you avoid arriving early for your appointment.
- There will be a separate waiting area available, at certain times, for our vulnerable clients. Please let us know if you require this.
- Decontamination of air-conditioning filters and deep clean of the whole clinic is carried out regularly, over and above our usual high standard of routine cleaning.
- If any staff member should have any symptoms, or any member of their household puts them at risk, they will be self-isolating for 14 days.
- A pre-appointment health screening will be carried out. If any client attends showing symptoms of any kind they will be refused treatment and advised to self isolate for the protection of others.