Due to the announcement by the government on 23 March the Clinic is running essential appointments only.
If you are in pain, have high risk feet or are a key worker, appointments are available.
Please call the clinic on 01606 45077 and leave us a message. One of the team will contact you to discuss how we can help.
Our number 1 priority is the health and wellbeing of our staff, clients and other visitors to the clinic.
- Everybody, including staff, to use the hand gel provided on entering the clinic.
- All seats, door handles, furniture etc are wiped using medical strength disinfectant wipes after every use.
- Payment in cash is discouraged and contactless payment preferred if possible. Card machine is wiped after each use of the pinpad.
- Social distancing of clients in waiting room and we suggest you avoid arriving early for your appointment.
- Decontamination of air-conditioning filters and deep clean of the whole clinic has been carried out, over and above our usual high standard of routine cleaning
- If any staff member should have any symptoms, or any member of their household puts them at risk, they will be self-isolating for 14 days
- If any client attends showing symptoms of any kind they will be refused treatment and advised to self isolate for the protection of others